Services for Alumni
Services for New Grads
- HSU Career Center services are available to alumni free for a period following graduation or completion of a credential program. If you graduate in December you will have free use of services until May 31, and if you graduate in May you will have free use of service until December 31. After that date, the following services are available for a fee:
Internet Job Search Only — $20.00/Semester (Fall, Spring or Summer):
- Access to HSU Career Center’s Springboard job listing service
How to Activate Registration on Springboard:
Please pay on-line at http://commerce.cashnet.com/humboldthmo click on Career Center and then on Alumni.
We will activate your account within 24-48 hours after payment and will send you an email confirmation with log-in information.
Free Services Available to Alumni:
- Job-hunting handouts/materials
- Access to Career Links and other information on the Career Center Website
- Attendance at workshops on space available basis
- On-campus interviewing on a space-available basis
NOTE: Alumni are defined as those individuals whom have completed a degree or credential program at Humboldt State University.
Check out Humboldt Alumni Office
- CareerBeam: Resumes, Personal Assessment, Searches
- Interview Stream: Watch yourself in a mock interview
- Alumni Networking: Job Search, Find a Mentor