Staff Council President
Gay comes to Staff Council by way of Institutional Research & Planning, where she is a research technitian. She is serving as President of Staff Council and is also on the Governance Committee.
Term Expires: 2013
The Council President shall:
- Prepare agendas and preside at all general and special meetings of the Council.
- Furnish the University President and staff with a written yearly report of activities, accomplishments, and concerns of the council as needed.
- Serve as the liaison with the administration on issues pertaining to Staff Council and its projects.
- Coordinate staff membership on other campus committees.
- Appoint, with the approval of Staff Council, as necessary, ad hoc committees; members of the Service Projects Committee; the Fund Raising Committee; the Governance Committee; university-wide committees.
- Have other powers and perform other duties as necessary and assigned by Staff Council.