Parking and Transportation Committee
Under President's Executive Order # P 03-01, the Parking and Transportation Committee meets monthly during the academic year in Nelson Hall East to serve as a forum for parking and transportation issues. The committee receives input, evaluates parking and transportation strategies, makes recommendations for action to the President, and implements strategies as directed by the President.
- Chief of Police, Committee Chair
- Two students, recommended by the Associated Students (1-year term)
- Faculty member, recommended by the Academic Senate (2-year term)
- Faculty member, recommended by the University Executive Committee (2-year term)
- Staff member (non-management), recommended by the Staff Council (2-year term)
- Director of Student Disability Resource Center
- Director of Contracts, Procurement, & Risk Management
- Director of Physical Services
- Director of Fiscal Affairs
- Supervisor, Parking & Commuter Services
- Representative, City of Arcata, appointed by the City Council/City Manager
Adobe Acrobat Reader Required
Parking downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be download from the Adobe Website and is free for use.
Skip to Navigation