- You must sign-up in advance to attend your orientation session or your admission to HSU can be revoked.
- Our online sign-up system is closed until February 25, 2013.
- Sign-up window is available:
- Freshmen: February 25-May 1, 2013.
- Transfers: February 25-July 12, 2013
- sign-up eligibility is based upon receipt of test scores and/or final transcripts
- Follow the steps below to sign-up.
Steps to sign-up
Step 1: Go to your HSU Student Center at humboldt.edu/myhumboldt.
Step 2: If you see a voter registration dialog box once you're in Student Center, you must hit 'ok' or 'cancel' to bypass it.
Step 3: Click the "orientation" link on the right-hand side of Student Center. Click that link to begin the sign-up process.
Step 4: You will be able to confirm or change your major.
Step 5: You will be given the opportunity to select your orientation session. PLEASE NOTE: If you are not able to select an orientation session in your Student Center, please read that page carefully as it gives instructions and explanations that will help you to determine your next step.
Step 6: You should print your final confirmation page for your records and you will receive an email confirmation. Emails are sent to the email that you have shown in your Student Center. Please contact the HSU Office of Admissions directly if you need to change that email.
Step 7: Freshmen and your families: Although we do not encourage you to change your reservation, you may do so by using our online reservation form. Keep in mind that reservation changes may result in additional costs to you if you do not pay close attention to all applicable deadlines.
If you encounter any difficulties please contact the Humboldt Orientation Program office at 707.826.3510 or email us at email@example.com We respond to all messages as quickly as possible.
Congratulations on your admission to HSU! We'll see you soon.