Interactive Data Dashboards
- Enrollment Dashboard: Student enrollment data by college, department, class level, cohort type, and more for the last 4 years.
- FTFTUG Retention Rates: First-time full-time undergraduate 1, 2, and 3-year retention rates by college, gender, and URM for 2003-2011 cohorts.
- FTFTUG Graduation Rates: First-time full-time undergraduate 4, 5, and 6-year graduation rates by college, gender, URM, and more for 2000-2008 cohorts.
- Achievement Gap of FTFTUG Students: Comparison between URM and non-URM students for 6 year graduation Rates with follow-up information on 1 and 2-year retention rates and 4-year graduation rates.
- HSU Historical HC-FTES: This dashboard contains Unduplicated Headcount and Full-time Equivalent Students from 2000 to current.
Dashboards are not ideal for printing from the web and often become jumbled. To get a printable version of a dashboard, we suggest two options:
Skip to Navigation
- Use screen capture software such as Jing, PhotoScape, or Screencast-O-Matic. There are many more free options; however, if you use a HSU computer you will need administrator access and you should only use software downloaded from a trusted source.
- If you would like us to make a screen shot for you, email email@example.com with the following:
- SUBJECT: URL of the dashboard
- EMAIL: Describe any and all filter options you selected to get to the desired visualization in the following format: Filter Name = variable(s) name (e.g., College = Professional Studies). Depending on workload, this may take a couple business days.