Humboldt State University Sponsored Programs Foundation
McCrone Awards Banquet April 24th
Humboldt State University’s Sponsored Programs Foundation will host the annual McCrone Awards Banquet at 4 p.m. April 24 in the Great Hall above the College Creek Marketplace. The event is free and open to the public. For more information on this year's recipients click here.
Spring Newsletter Now Available
The Office of Research's spring 2014 newsletter is now available. We hope you enjoy it!
The HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation is housed within the Office of Research, Economic, and Community Development. Our primary mission is to advance HSU research & economic development in collaboration with our regional and global partners. We administer virtually all externally funded grants and contracts as well as submit proposals to external funding agencies on behalf of the University. Some of our grant and contract services include:
- Assist faculty and staff in identifying funding sources
- Oversee institutional routing process for submitting proposals
- Establish project budgets
- Administer extramural projects
- Maintain a web-based financial reporting system for Principal Investigators
- Oversee project close out and final financial reporting to funding agencies
- Administer various campus small grant and incentives programs
We are located in the Student Business Services Building, Room 427.
We can be reached by phone at (707) 826-4189 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have suggestions about this website, please contact Kacie Flynn at (707) 826-5159. We look forward to working with you.