Skip to Content
Research and Projects
Projects and Research in Progress
Skip to Navigation
- Eschker, Erick, Joshua Meisel and Jeff Grabinski.
Students Working in the Marijuana Industry" 2014
- Eschker, Erick. "Measures of Marijuana Production"
- Gold, Gregg J. and S.L. Lee. "How Pre-College Perceptions
of Alcohol and Marijuana Use Affect Actual College Use".
- Plume, Jason (2012). Cultivating Reform: Nixon’s Illicit
Substance Control Legacy, Medical Marijuana Social Movement
Organizations and Venue Shopping. PhD dissertation, Syracus University.
- Plume, Jason. "The Reagan and Bush Drug Years: Path
Dependency of the War on Drugs 1981-1993."
- Plume, Jason. "Looking Away toward Reform: Multiple
Coalitions of Medical Marijuana Social Movement Organizations in State
Policy Making Institutions." Western Political Science Association
presentation March 2013.
- Silvaggio, Anthony. "The Environmental and Human Health
Impacts of the
- Silvaggio, Anthony. "Killer buds: Illegal pesticide use and
environmental crimes of the marijuana industry in northern California."
- Silvaggio, Anthony. "Environmental Challenges of Marijuana
in the Age of Prohibition."