GRADUATE CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT (GCE)
Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) Registration
Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) is for current HSU graduate students who have completed all of the course work listed on the approved graduate course list for the major.
In order for your registration to be processed, completion of an authorization form and a registration form is required.
- Download GCE AUTHORIZATION FORM
- Download GCE REGISTRATION FORM (PDF: Adobe Reader or similar required)
- Download Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization Form (PDF*):
Complete the Student and Course Information sections.
- Make an appointment with Academic Programs to obtain Academic Programs signature.
- Obtain signatures of Advisor/Committee Chair and Graduate Coordinator
- Download and complete the College of eLearning & Extended Education Graduate Continuous Enrollment Registration Form (PDF*).
- Submit signed Authorization Form, Registration Form and payment to the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education, Student and Business Services Building, Suite 211
(2nd floor), Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Registration procedures differ for the following programs:
- EXTENDED EDUCATION
- OPEN UNIVERSITY (FALL/SPRING)
- OVER 60 PROGRAM
- HIGH SCHOOL CONCURRENT PROGRAM
- SUMMER SESSION
Print this webpageSave a PDF of this webpage