register for courses imageAfter you have been accepted into the pro­gram you can reg­is­ter for the courses in a vari­ety of ways.

Stu­dents with Inter­net access may reg­is­ter for exten­sion courses via the secure online reg­is­tra­tion form. Fee pay­ment with VISA, Mas­ter­card or Dis­cover credit cards will be required to process the registration.

Down­load a print­able REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
You are encour­aged to reg­is­ter by mail as soon as pos­si­ble to help ensure enroll­ment in your choice of classes. Indi­cate bankcard num­ber, expi­ra­tion date, and 3-digit secu­rity code, type of card (Mas­ter­Card, VISA or Dis­cover), or make check/money order payable to Hum­boldt State Uni­ver­sity and send with your com­pleted reg­is­tra­tion form to:
Col­lege of eLearn­ing & Extended Edu­ca­tion
1 Harpst St.
Hum­boldt State Uni­ver­sity
Arcata, CA 95521–8299

You will be noti­fied by tele­phone (please list both day­time and evening num­ber on the form) if your reg­is­tra­tion is received after a class is closed to fur­ther enroll­ment. If you reg­is­ter by mail, you will not need to come to cam­pus before the first class.

Stu­dents who hold Mas­ter­Card, VISA or Dis­cover credit cards may reg­is­ter for eLearn­ing & Extended Edu­ca­tion courses by tele­phon­ing (707) 826‑3731.

You may reg­is­ter for exten­sion courses in per­son at the Col­lege of eLearn­ing & Extended Edu­ca­tion, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The office is located in the sec­ond floor of the HSU Stu­dent and Busi­ness Ser­vices Build­ing at the cor­ner of Harpst and B Streets, in suite 211. If you have already down­loaded and filled out the PDF REGISTRATION FORM, bring it with pay­ment to the office. Checks, cash or VISA, Mas­ter­card or Dis­cover are accepted in person.