There are two prerequisite courses, one in graduate level research methods and one in graduate level statistics. You do need not have completed both courses before applying to the certificate program. If you are currently enrolled in one, you can complete the second course concurrently at the start of the certificate program in the spring semester. Both prerequisites can be taken elsewhere.
18 credit hours required for the Graduate Certificate includes two prerequisite courses.
Three online courses are included in the Certificate:
- Introduction to Institutional Research
- Applied Research in Higher Education
- Diversity Research in Institutional Research
The Certificate Program includes an internship in an Institutional Research Office for three semesters. The internship is built into each of the online courses.
- Online courses
- $399 per credit unit
- $100 per credit unit for HSU matriculated graduate students
- Same tuition in-state or out-of-state students