FOR NEW & RENEWING CALIFORNIA NOTARIES
This one-day seminar* will help new and renewing California notaries
- get a solid foundation needed to perform official duties with skill and confidence
- pass the California State proctored exam (guaranteed!
REGISTER by March 14: Course materials will be mailed to you.
date .…. Friday, March 22
time .…. Check in: 7:30 a.m. • Course: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Exam: 4 p.m.-approximately 5:30 p.m.
fee .… $149 plus additional fees for live scan, photo and exam**
place .…. Behavioral & Social Sciences Bldg. 166
instr .…. James Negrete
course .…. EENC X099, 27563 — REGISTER ONLINE
* This training is offered through the HSU Office of Distance & Extended Education, in partnership with Develop Point Education (DPE), a designated California-Approved Provider for Required Notary Training. The DPE California Notary Training fulfills the California State six-hour education requirement for all new and renewing Notary commissions issued after July 1, 2005. DPE training satisfies the new state requirement and guarantees you’ll pass your Notary exam.
** Additional costs: The live scan service is required for California notaries. Live scans are available for an additional fee at this training. Live scans are also available at police and sheriff departments. Costs will vary based on where service is obtained and what is required of the individual.
A photo is also required for California notaries. Participants will have the option to have their photo taken by the instructor on the day of class ($15, check or credit card). Photos may also be obtained through a passport photo service of your choice.
The cost of the State-proctored Notary exam is an additional $40. Payment is by check only on the day of the exam, made payable to the California Secretary of State. Additional notary supplies (including stamps, journal, etc.) will be available at a discounted price to registered students on the day of the training.
- CALL 707–826-3731 REGISTER EARLY: COURSE MATERIALS WILL BE MAILED
(VISA/MC/Discover. Please have the above course data handy when you call.)
- REGISTER ONLINE (VISA/MC/Discover)
Please fill out the online mailing list form so that you may be contacted early when a course is next offered.