Welcome to the Office of Faculty Affairs and Academic Personnel Services (APS). We are the central location for all faculty-related policies and procedures. We provide support to faculty, staff, and administration regarding implementation of the Unit 3 Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement. We manage various personnel processes including: faculty recruitment, faculty retention, tenure, and promotion; faculty grievance/arbitration; sabbatical/difference-in-pay leaves; faculty compensation programs; and retirement programs such as the Faculty Early Retirement Program and Pre-Retirement Reduction in Time Base Program.
Academic Personnel Services also supports the campus implementation of the Unit 11 Academic Student Employee Collective Bargaining Agreement. We provide support to Teaching Associates, Graduate Assistants, and Instructional Student Assistants in regards to: appointment notification and hiring processes; student grievance/arbitration; and posting of vacancy announcements.
- UFPC End-of-Year Open Forum & WPAF Workshop (PDF) - Monday, May 5, 2014, 3-5pm
- Call for Applications: Faculty Support & Development Positions (PDF) - applications due by April 30, 2014
- Lecturers Newly Eligible for Three-year Appointments Effective 2014/15 (PDF)
- 2014/2015 Faculty Personnel Action Dates (PDF)
- 2013/14 Disposition Schedule for Academic Personnel Records/Information (Excel)