Welcome to Humboldt's Advising Center
Our mission is to help students explore, choose, advance, and achieve their educational goals by providing counsel and accurate, timely information, and by supporting advising campus-wide.
The Advising Center and Career Center are in the process of merging and we are now known as the Academic and Career Advising Center (ACAC).
- assist.org website
- assist.org video (how to find transfer courses)
- Academic Planning Summary [pdf]
- Academic policies and procedures information and clarification
- College of the Redwoods Course Transfer Guide[pdf]
- DARS Review
- DCG / GE Double Count List Spring 2014[pdf]
- Exploring Majors [pdf]
- GEAR Planning Guide [pdf] / fillable [pdf]
- General Education and all-university requirement reviews
- Grievance Procedure for Students
- Graduation Information [pdf]
- Introductory Classes for all majors[pdf]
- Multi-year coursework planner / Interactive form [pdf]
- Transfer & Online Courses [pdf]
- Weekly class schedule [pdf]
- Withdrawal Information [pdf]
- Withdrawal & Repeat Fact Sheet [pdf]
Visit Us Soon!
- Walk-in Advising: Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 3:00pm
Or call us to make an appointment!
- SBS 295
- Phone (707) 826-5224
- email: email@example.com